City/Port Authority Assistance
The Port Authority of Winona is the facilitator for local economic development activities in the Winona community. The Port Authority can achieve development objectives through a number of activities including:
- Buying, improving, leasing and selling property
- Revolving Loan Fund: A local fund established to provide matching loans to businesses
- Issuing bonds for projects
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Application for Assistance PDF
There are a number of state and local financing programs available to businesses in Minnesota for financing business expansion, infrastructure, and training. Please see the “Resources & Links” on this page.
Contact the Port Authority for more information on programs that may be available to assist you.