We can connect you with resources through the State of Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED). They work with a variety of programs to train or retrain workers. They offer grants through a variety of programs to offset training-related expenses incurred by businesses for more information.
Winona has a location as a CareerForce Center which provides the tools, resources and services needed for job search, career planning and business training needs.
There are a number of private companies that assist businesses and job seekers in Winona, Minnesota including:
- ABR Employment Services Winona, 902 East 2nd Street, Winona, MN (507)474-6340
- Express Employment Professionals , 1600 Gilmore Avenue, Winona, MN (507)457-3311
- Winona Recruiting Office, 1303 Homer Road, Winona, MN (507)269-4711
- MANPOWER, 601 Huff Street, Winona, MN (507)454-4044
- Experience Works, 160 Johnson Street, Winona, MN (507)452-9018